Tuesday, March 15, 2005

Kilkelly, Co. Mayo here I come

Just a briefish blog today. Haven't had much to report golf wise. The 3 successive 75's I've had have not been particularly inspirational but for this week golf is on the back burner.

Tomoro I am going to Ireland for the first time ever. R's friend knows a guy over there (Paddy of all names - lol!) and me, her and 3 of her other friends are going over to celebrate Paddy's day. I dont't even know what St Patricks day is all about but I gather it's an excuse (as if I need one) to have a few white wine spritzers! I've been told to try the Guiness but normally I cant stand the taste of it although i'm assured that 'Irish' Guiness is much better, we'll see! My friends from college W & S are both Irish so naturally they are livid about me spending 'THEIR' day in 'THEIR' country. Haha have given them plenty of stick over that!!!

Apart from that I have very little blogging inspiration just now but am bound to for when I return from Ireland......