Wednesday, June 01, 2005

The Practise Round

Well I played the practise round for Bishops Stortford today. Check out their website (www.bsgc.co.uk). Its a great little golf course which I believe, having now played it that i can certainly pass the test playing here, fingers crossed. The main emphasis there is accurate tee shots, which unfortunately has been a slight problem lately although I'm sure with continued hard work i'll be fine as the last couple of days have been very encouraging.

As luck would have it, I've been drawn to play with the assistant there which is great as I can follow by his example and i should get even more guidance the course on the day.

S unfortunately didnt quite make it through his playing test, altho he was really close and i've no doubt he'll fly through next time. In fact, he may well be taking his next test the same time as me.

I'm getting both increasingly excited about this test now as it is less thatn 2 weeks away now and i'm desperate to just get on with the bloody thing!

Thats about it just now. Gonna try and play another practise round there before the test with any luck but stay tuned...